As an Autodesk BIM Authorized Training Center, we offer a wide range of instructor led and in-house training in Architecture and Engineering technologies and project applications. Our Certified Training experts combine a broad range of technologies with the best practices to help our clients fully adopt BIM Technologies.
• Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
• Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database.
• Instructor-led technical training at our offices on a scheduled basis .
• On location according to need of the client
• Project specific training program
• Autodesk Authorized BIM Training Centre (BIM based, Tool based)
• Webinar training to overseas customers
• Technical Staff Assessment
• BIM Consulting & implementation services
• Firm wide BIM policy and implementation guidelines (Integrated Project Delivery)
• Project wise BIM implementation
• BIM & CAD manual for company
• Setting up QA/QC standards
• Revit customized content development – families, templates
• Change Management Strategy
• Software & Hardware consulting with ROI (Return on investment)
• Staff Augmentation & Recruitment Improved communication and collaboration among all project team members.
• Fewer problems related to overruns in cost, schedule, and scope, or quality concerns.
• The ability to more reliably deliver projects faster, more economically, and with less environmental impact.
In addition to our other courses, BIMgraFX is now an SketchUp Authorised Training Center and we are proud to offer quality training in SketchUp and LayOut. In today’s competitive world, with advancement of technology it becomes very important that every individual enhances their technical skills to bridge the gap between the industry and the college.
Our team of certified experts have designed our Sketchup Training course content and syllabus based on current requirements from the industry. This enables them to be an Industry-Ready Professional, capable of handling majority of the real-world scenarios. BIMgraFX also offer tailored made Sketchup Training courses for Corporates.
SketchUp is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film and video game design. SketchUp is owned by Trimble Navigation. A mapping, surveying and navigation equipment company.
Our SketchUp courses will suit all levels from beginner to advanced 3D design professionals.
• Upon completion of this course you will know the SketchUp features and functions that are necessary when designing different models.
• You will learn how to measure accurately when drawing.
• You will be able to use different views to help when building your model successfully.
• You will know how to use groups and components to separate various parts of your model.
• It will help you to understand the surface of your model, the edges and other features that will allow you to easily change it to a shape that is relevant to your model.
VRay training imparts the skills required to work in a visualization industry. The expert trainers here follow step by step approach in the modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering processes required to create photorealistic architecture visualization. The major features of this 3D rendering software are explained through a perfect blend of concept, optimized quality, and troubleshoot any scene. Participants learn how to efficiently incorporate the task of rendering within the existing and new workflows.
• Installing and locating VRay tools and features
• Understanding VRay concepts
• Adding different lighting effects to create beautiful finished images
• Applying Global Illumination (GI) to create realistic looking lighting for a scene
• Using VRay materials to create translucency effect
• Using progressive Image Sampler
• Working with VRaySun and VRaySky
• Creating Stereoscopic 3D rendering
• Working with cameras and post-lighting a scene
• Optimizing fur and blur effects
• Demonstrating the VRay RT(real time) workflow