Job Location: Hyderabad
- BE / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Good knowledge in all MEP services, LOD 400 and shop drawing process
- Knowledge on MEP Services assemblies, bills of materials, connection, tolerances.
- Good knowledge on MEP Services fabrication process.
- USA Fabrication detailing in Sheet metal and piping is essential
- Experience with Trimble Sysque is mandatory and Fabrication CAD experience is advantage not mandatory
- At least 6 years’ specific BIM modeling experience in MEP Services.
- Hands on in developing the spool drawings for MEP services
- Good people- and time-management skills coupled with multitasking ability.
- BIM modeling and documentation from the design, contractor’s notes, sketches
- Operate 3D and 2D modeling software, such as Revit, Sysque, Navisworks, AutoCAD and other relevant software.
- Coordinate BIM models and CAD drawings with other building design team disciplines
- Develop the Sheetmetal fabrication details and schedules from Sysque
- Develop the spool drawings for fabrication from Sysque and train the team when it is necessary
- Should be responsible for extraction the quantities for MEP services and fabrication
- Maintenance and proper utilization of company/project standards, templates, and content.
- Preparation of RFI’s as required.
- To update models with RFI’s, taking action on the details.
- Managing the team
Preferred Software Experience:
- Minimum 6 years of Revit MEP and Navisworks manage
- Experience with Trimble Sysque and Fabrication CAD
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
How to apply: Drop your resume to “email@example.com” or submit the application here