BIMgrafX strongly believes that all projects benefit from an Integrated Design Process involving all stakeholders of AEC Industry – client, architect, engineers, contractors and all other specialist consultants in an informative collaborative platform of BIM.
- Graduate from a reputed University with a Diploma/Bachelor of Civil Engineering Degree (preferred).
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in Architecture & Structures and 2 years with Revit is Mandatory.
- Understanding of Client Requirements and construction documentation.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- General understanding of Building Codes, Building systems, Components and Construction Methods.
- Develop BIM models for Architectural & Structural discipline from Concept stage to As-Built stage and coordination between all other services.
- Ability to understand and develop the Structural drawings for various stages of the building.
- Ability to Develop Schematic, Detail Design, Shop drawings and As-Built Drawings from the Revit Model with minimum supervision.
- Clash Detection and coordination using Navisworks.
- Communication with Project Manager, Team Members and Consultants.
Preferred Software Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of Autodesk Revit experience is Mandatory
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Autodesk Navisworks
How to apply: Drop your resume to “email@example.com” or submit the application here
Job Location: Hyderabad