Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Code: B2AEC0202
Desired Skills :
- Graduate from a reputed university with a Diploma / Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree (preferred).
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Structures and 2 years with Revit is Mandatory.
- Understanding of Client Requirements and construction documentation.
- Good Communication and organizational skills.
Responsibilities: Specific responsibilities of the BIM Engineer may include, but are not limited to the following:
- General understanding of Building Codes, Building systems, Components and Construction Methods
- Strong knowledge in numeration and reinforcement drawings
- Develop BIM models for structural discipline from design stage to as-built stage and coordination between all other services.
- Ability to understand and develop the Structural drawings for various stages of the building
- Ability to Develop Schematic, Detail Design, Shop drawings and As built Drawings from the Revit Model with minimum supervision.
- Clash Detection and co-ordination using Navisworks
- Communication with Project Manager, Team Members and Consultants
Preferred Software Experience :
- Minimum 2 years of Autodesk Revit experience is Mandatory
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Autodesk Navisworks
How to apply: Drop your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with Job Code in the Subject or submit the application here
|Job Category||BIM Structure|