Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Code: B2MEP0001
SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
- BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 + year’s specific modeling, Coordination and Clash Resolution experience for all MEP Services (Mechanical (HVAC), Electrical, Plumbing and Public Health)
- Should have strong and a standard approach with all aspects Related to building services, including but not limited to plumbing systems, pipe systems for sanitary, domestic water supplies and gases, and drainage/ public health systems.
- Able to prepare the RFI’s for the issues identified as per the service requirement to the client.
- Should have hands on developing the various stages of the Drawings as per the project need.
- Should have Strong knowledge on LOD’s and Requirements of Various Stake Holders in BIM Industry.
- Should have experience in developing the As-built drawings from the redline markups or from 3D scanned Data.
- Experience in National and International projects High Rise-Residential and Commercial Buildings added to be advantage.
PREFERRED SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 year’s of Revit MEP & Navisworks experience is Mandatory.
- Good hands on Any CAD Application.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point).
How to apply: Drop your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with Job Code in the Subject or submit the application here