Job Location: Hyderabad
- Graduate from a reputed university with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience in Structures (LOD 400 & Shop drawings) and 3 years with Revit is Mandatory.
- Understanding of Client Requirements and construction documentation.
- Good Communication, team leadership and organizational skills.
- Should be flexible to work based on the shifts
- General understanding of Building Codes, Building systems, Components and Construction Methods
- Communication with Project Manager, Team Members and Consultants
- Strong knowledge in numeration and reinforcement / steel drawings
- Ability to Coordinate with the Client and Lead the team for the different stages of the project (Schematic, Detail Design, Shop drawings and As built Drawings) from the Revit Model.
- Guide the team to develop BIM models for structural discipline for different stages of the project and coordination between all other services.
- Ability to understand and guide the Structural drawings for various stages of the project through BIM Models.
Preferred Software Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of Autodesk Products
- Autodesk Revit experience is Mandatory.
- Autodesk Navisworks, AutoCAD
- ETabs & Staad Pro
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
How to apply: Drop your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or submit the application here
|Job Category||Sr. BIM Coordinator – Structures|